1. Parents wishing to withdraw a student from the School must give not less than one complete term prior written notice of withdrawal to the school or pay one complete term’s fees in lieu of such notice
2. The tuition is per year and payable in three installments.
3. Consecutive late payments may be charged penalty.
4. No refund of tuition fees, in part or in whole, for a term will be granted, except in the case when a student does not attend school at all during the term, parents may appeal. However, in the case of complete absence, an appropriate notification from the parent is required before the term starts.
5. New students who face difficulties in catching up studies and deemed necessary for extra care may be charged academic developmental fees between 10,000 to 35,000 monthly depending on the students ability